· All areas of the project had to be modeled
· Detailing and interfacing curved glass and
steelwork for the spiral staircases and terrace
balustrade and ensuring that all connections
· Short fabrication timescale.
·Groups, model views and phasing made it easy
to separate the various areas of the model.
· Using the twisted folded plate function we
could ensure that all the rolled items for the
spiral steelwork were modeled correctly.
· Automatic DXF and NC files allowed us to keep
up with a demanding program.
“All the modeling features of Advance Steel allowed us to
detail 7 complex architectural elements of the project
including external spiral staircases and facetted and curved
terrace balustrading. The project explorer and phasing
functions ensured that the project could be broken down
and separated into the various components.”
Robert Merriman, Detail Draughtsman
Specialised Steelwork Ltd
· Twisted folded plates
· Project Explorer