Reconstruction of the “Ancient Theatre” “Eaglet” children’s center
- Software used: Advance Steel
- Company: "Lenmontazh project"
- Location: Krasnodar region, Tuapse district, VDTS "Eaglet"
- Specifications: The dome rests on a system of columns trehvetvevyh (44 pcs.). The branches of the columns are made of round tubes 426 x 28 mm, the combined system of horizontal connections. To ensure the immutability of the geometric structure of the rod simply supported on a spatial ring farm high rigidity (lower cam ring). Supporting the dome on the tower through the support ring height in the axis 1764 mm, located at the level of 12.250 m.
- Description: The building is made with a steel frame Svjaseva coated with a spatial rod structure (dome rod) as a segment of sphere R = 40.6 m with a solid angle of 45 °. The span of the core structure thus constituted by the axis of the cross section D = 56.8 m, lifting an arrow - £ = 11.89 m.