- The steel frames consist of 35 tons of steel.
- The construction has a bent at 4° in the longitudinal direction and in the cross direction.
- The house stands on the chimney, which is substituted by two massive steel columns
- Direct activation of the machines by using the NC files created by Advance Steel
- Automatic tools for the creation of the necessary details of single drawings and drawings of structural components
“Without the use of Advance Steel with its 3D functions, the realization of this project would not have been possible for us.”
Construction Engineer at Husmann Stahlbau GmbH
- Easy 3D modeling of the steel structure
- Automatic creation of NC-DSTV files